Thank you keatron!!

lopezcolopezco Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just want to thank you Keatron for your help!
Today I received the congratulations email from ISC2 after passing the CISSP exam.
I just want you to know you helped me and I really apreciate that!
My respect and admirations to you!
Thanks again!!
DAL
"If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees." — Kahlil Gibran

Comments

• jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude....... bowing.gifbowing.gificon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gif
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats!!! And you're very welcome. Just remember, now the hard part starts, maintaining it and advancing your knowledge. And all I ask in return for my help is that you come back here as often as you can and help others. Go celebrate!! This is a major accomplishment.

Keatron.
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    Yes, congratulations! Getting your CISSP is certainly an accomplishment worthy of some envy! What's next on your certification quest?
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_cool.gif

Definitely celebrate! drunken_smilie.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • lopezcolopezco Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank you very much for your support guys, this is a good reason to keep working.
    JD, I plan to go for CEH(or CPT not clear which one is better), I would like to have contact with those tools required to use in that Cert.

Yes it is time to celebrate!
    I will keep around.
    Regards
    DAL
    "If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees." — Kahlil Gibran