Options

HCISSP Suggestions?

AharrellAharrell Member Posts: 18 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi All,

Starting my journey towards the HCISSP (since I work in health care). Finding any forums or posts focusing on the HCISSP are rare - and I'm getting the impression that the best way to prepare for it is the same way you would the CISSP. Has anyone else studied and sat for the HCISSP lately, and might have any advice to share?

Any information would be appreciated!
M.Sc, CDPSE, CGEIT, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CISSP-ISSMP, CRISC, CySA+, HCISPP, ITIL, PenTest+, PMP, Project+, Sec+ 

Comments

• Options
    balancebalance Member Posts: 244 ■■■■■□□□□□
    What did you use to attack HCISSP? 
  • Options
    AharrellAharrell Member Posts: 18 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sorry for the delay in response.  Basically, I just used the Sean P. Murphy book, and then spent some time going over HIPAA and the related legal aspects.  It was a straight-forward exam.  No trick questions.  
    M.Sc, CDPSE, CGEIT, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CISSP-ISSMP, CRISC, CySA+, HCISPP, ITIL, PenTest+, PMP, Project+, Sec+ 

• Options
    balancebalance Member Posts: 244 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Aharrell said:
    Sorry for the delay in response.  Basically, I just used the Sean P. Murphy book, and then spent some time going over HIPAA and the related legal aspects.  It was a straight-forward exam.  No trick questions.  
    No worries on my end.   IT seems I am being asked to attack a cloud cert and finish up CTT+ so HCISSP is going to have to wait a month or two.   Thanks