CCSKv4 Pass

balancebalance Member Posts: 244 ■■■■■□□□□□
Passed with  around 5 min left on the clock . Score of 85%.  For an open book exam I found it rather difficult. Nice for professional development and in preparation for CCSP

Comments

• JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    Congratz! Please post your comparison of the CCSK and CCSP material one day.

Yes, "open book" exams are deliberately engineered to be more difficult because of the accessibility of the study material during the exam. I've been asked by students numerous times to have an "open book" mid-term or final. When I explain that such an exam would be items with mostly long answers and scenario question they quickly decide otherwise.
  • AharrellAharrell Member Posts: 18 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!  On my list for next year...
    M.Sc, CDPSE, CGEIT, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CISSP-ISSMP, CRISC, CySA+, HCISPP, ITIL, PenTest+, PMP, Project+, Sec+ 

• balancebalance Member Posts: 244 ■■■■■□□□□□
    The certificate ( not certification)  served its purpose yesterday. which was to let me know if I enjoyed studying the cloud and how much time I would be willing to carve out for it.   I suspect the ISC2 Cloud certification will end up like PMP. I make forward progress  but then something comes up which pulls me off track.