Options

Looking For Cybersecurity Instructor job with flexible schedule

egrizzlyegrizzly Member Posts: 533 ■■■■■□□□□□
I'm off on Thursday-Saturday and work during Sunday-Wednesday from 2pm-Midnight.  I'm looking for a cyber security instructor job with flexible hours.  Most of the ones I've searched out are tailored to standard workweek hours since they offer employment start times from 5:30pm - 

Kudos and gratitude in advance for the tips ladies and gentlemen :smile:

B.Sc (Info. Systems), CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, Security+

Comments

• Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    You would think with the new online learning oppertunities created in 2020 that there would be recruiters scouring LinkedIn for qualified online instructors who can work odd hours to teach students anywhere in the world. Are there not many such openings on the major job boards?
  • Options
    Th3_PenguinTh3_Penguin Member Posts: 2 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I would like to learn from a good teacher, right now I am learning from A Cloud Guru, do you know of any other good sites and maybe they may have a position for you where you can make your own videos for them. Just a thought
  • Options
    egrizzlyegrizzly Member Posts: 533 ■■■■■□□□□□
    JDMurray said:
    You would think with the new online learning oppertunities created in 2020 that there would be recruiters scouring LinkedIn for qualified online instructors who can work odd hours to teach students anywhere in the world. Are there not many such openings on the major job boards?
    JD there's a lot of part-time opportunities for online cybersecurity instructors.  It just so happens to be that 100% of them are tailored for people that work standard business hours ( 9a-5pm).  So those jobs when you see them they usually have hours from 6pm during the weekdays and from 9am during the weekends.
    B.Sc (Info. Systems), CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, Security+