PASSED CISM

iseeyouiseeyou Member Posts: 68 ■■■□□□□□□□
i just passed CISM exam 
i studied for almost 4 months and used the following materials
CISM Review Manual 15th Edition - Read the Book 3 times ( was boring but wanted to fully understand the concepts)
CISM Exam Guide - ALL-in-One - Read only Domain 1 and could not continue with it 
CISM Question and Answers ( 9th Edition) - solved all the questions and went back to re-study weak areas
CISM video - Bobby Rogers ( pluralsight) - Great video 8/10

Exam generally was easier than i expected. if you can take time to read the manual, you should be fine

Please how long does it take to get my exam report so that i can proceed to full accreditation 

Thank you 

Comments

• rasli79rasli79 Member Posts: 61 ■■■□□□□□□□
    iseeyou said:
    i just passed CISM exam 
    CISM Review Manual 15th Edition - Read the Book 3 times ( was boring but wanted to fully understand the concepts)
    CISM Exam Guide - ALL-in-One - Read only Domain 1 and could not continue with it 
    CISM Question and Answers ( 9th Edition) - solved all the questions and went back to re-study weak areas

Exam generally was easier than i expected. if you can take time to read the manual, you should be fine

Please how long does it take to get my exam report so that i can proceed to full accreditation 

Thank you 
    Congratulations!

are you with proctored exam? using all 4 hours? 
  • iseeyouiseeyou Member Posts: 68 ■■■□□□□□□□
    i wrote the exam at exam center... finished within 2hrs and reviewed the flagged and some questions for another 30mins
  • GoldmannGoldmann Member Posts: 18 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • magedmamagedma Member Posts: 15 ■■□□□□□□□□
    iseeyou said:
    i just passed CISM exam 

Thank you 
    Hello,
    Did you find pluralsight cism video helpful?

• balancebalance Member Posts: 244 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations
    balance said:
    Congratulations
    Thanks! 
    magedma said:
    iseeyou said:
    i just passed CISM exam 

Thank you 
    Hello,
    Did you find pluralsight cism video helpful?

Sure! 8/10