Project + First Attempt

jah8887jah8887 Member Posts: 81 ■■■□□□□□□□
I am taking the Project + for my WGU degree this week.  It is my first attempt and I was wondering without breaking any rules and stuff, is there any equations I would have to calculate off top of my head or do they provide calculators?  Any other tips would be helpful!

Comments

• balancebalance Member Posts: 244 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Know how to calculate the critical path for a project . 

I see you have Cloud+   I found that very very challenging and did not pass it.  You should be fine on project+,  a lot of that exam was just thinking though the question. Kind of common sense ( and I really hate saying that). Know why you are doing what you are doing on a project ,  who is the end customer.  Who is the stakeholder and how are you going to keep them informed at all times while meeting their needs.

Project + was not to bad  and I enjoyed it . I felt it covered topics we reviewed in grad school. 
  • jah8887jah8887 Member Posts: 81 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the advice!  I didn't struggle as much on the Cloud+ but all of my stuff has been outsourced just about from my current job, so I have a bit of experience dealing with cloud providers.  I did struggle on ITIL though for some reason but finally passed it.