Options

Failed CCSP

fadsterfadster Member Posts: 13 ■■■□□□□□□□
Came here to share my sorrow..LOL..i passed my cissp on the first try in 2019 but failed the ccsp today on my first attempt. Used the usual CCSP books but i did not study the CBK for this attempt.

Once out of pearson vue i went to amazon and purchased it online as a form of self-console. $$$ Money fly away....$$$

Comments

• Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,026 Admin
    Sorry to hear that, but I'm glad that you are not giving up and have a plan-of-action to pass on your next attempt.
    Do you work in the field of Cloud Security? Have you looked at the CCSK material to supplement your CCSP studies?
  • Options
    E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,229 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I like that you are dusting yourself off and trying again. I passed CCSP on the first try, but CISSP...well that is a different story. Let's just say (ISC)2 was happy to see me coming again :-)

Good luck on your next attempt. 
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • Options
    @JDMurray nope, i am a software dev in the semicon industry..never worked on cloud before. so the software based questions were ok for me..i performed badly "below proficiency" on domains 1, 2 and 6. the rest was "above proficiency" ..worst being the law, regulations and governance domain. a few have mentioned to look at ccsk as a supplementation. will do that. cheers.
  • Options
    @E Double U yes isc2's english is a whole new level imo. cissp and ccsp exams are never easy. i will probably give ccsp another try and hopefully the final try. paying 599usd twice is quite painful when converted to another currency. %<) 
  • Options
    balancebalance Member Posts: 244 ■■■■■□□□□□
    The fact that you  failed and created a plan of action to move forward is great . It is also important to point out that you are not here crying  about it. You failed  , you know what you need to do to fix it and you are getting it done.  That is very impressive. I can relate to the paying out $$$ and not getting the results , that is the most painful part for me too. 

Go get it done . I am looking forward to your feedback once you pass. Good luck. 
  • Options
    @balance cheers...feeling more motivated now..it helps in here for ideas and advice. thanks all.
  • Options
    E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,229 ■■■■■■■■■■
    fadster said:
     paying 599usd twice is quite painful when converted to another currency. %<) 
    I can imagine. It was painful enough paying twice in USD for my failed CISSP attempts. 
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS