AZ-303/304

E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
I have recently taken AZ-303 training and will do AZ-304 shortly. Besides access to a lab environment, the recommended reading materials are from the Skillpipe and Microsoft learning. I used those same resources for AZ-900 and AZ-500, but I want to know from the experience of others if these resources are enough at the Azure architect level. 
Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
Tagged:

Comments

• chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on your journey, I hope to start the Arch exams in summer of 2021. I plan on retaking AZ-500 in Jan, but I also plan to cover AZ-104 and AZ-204 before tackling the Architect route. I plan on using Skillpipe/Microsoft/Udemy "Skyline Academy"/ MeasureUp "Lab practice" / A Cloud Guru. 

Have you checked out A Cloud Guru? 
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Thanks and good luck on your journey as well.

My employer provides us with both Pluralsight and A Cloud Guru accounts, but so far I have only relied on Microsoft and Skillpipe materials for Azure exam prep. 
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
    Passed AZ-303 with 700 this morning. I plan to take AZ-304 in a few weeks.
    Failed AZ-304 with 606 last night. Will try again soon. 
    Wow you are moving fast! trying to beat that June dead line aye? :) Congrats on your 303 pass! You have plenty of time for 304. 
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    I'm starting a new role in two weeks so I want to be done with this before then. I like finishing what I start plus my employer provides the vouchers :smile:
    Passed AZ-304 with a score of 800 on 2nd attempt. 
    Congratulations! wow that is a very cool achievement. You been working hard for that Architect title. Very cool!
    Lucky to have an employer that provides sandbox environments :-)
    @sasha_bank - I am sold! Where do I sign? Here just take my money.