New pricing for INE

SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
HI, It look like INE has changed their pricing ... they are offering a monthly option and 2 annual plan including all vertical (cyber, networking etc). Price has gone down.. They are offering to "upgrade" to the new pricing.. I took the promo in October to get 2 years for 2K$.. it look like I will have INE for a long time.   I will probably take the Premium.. but I will confirm with their customer support.

Comments

• chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Wow lots of rapid and drastic changes going on with them. I assume many people who bought at 2k are not happy. I guess its damn if you do and damn if you don't. 
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Yes very drastic change.. however I dont feel ripped off.. If I understood well, I may have almost 3 years.. 

• yoba222yoba222 Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Wow that's cheap! I wouldn't do it without the labs.
    A+, Network+, CCNA, LFCS,
    Security+, eJPT, CySA+, PenTest+,
    Cisco CyberOps, GCIH, VHL,
    In progress: OSCP
    yoba222 said:
    Wow that's cheap! I wouldn't do it without the labs.
    I "upgraded" my account to Premium. I wont loose time on my subscription, and even get more (but I think they are messing up something). 
    Was the upgrade free? I am assuming you have close to 3 years subscription now? Do they come with lab access?
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    chrisone said:
    Was the upgrade free? I am assuming you have close to 3 years subscription now? Do they come with lab access?
    yes the upgrade is free, I am assuming that with that update, I will get about 3 years, but that where it is looking where they are messing up. . If you look at my screenshot, they says that I have 2549$ of credit (but I paid 2000$), and that in 2022 I will be able to renew for 0$.. It is not clear.. because I could interpret it as 2549/799$ for 3 years, their number dont seem right. 

There is 2 version, a standard at 499$/year no lab, and 799$ with labs.  That way their pricing is getting closer of Pluralsight or other learning platform.

Ah ok thanks for clarifying that up. 799 is not bad with labs. 
    chrisone said:
    Ah ok thanks for clarifying that up. 799 is not bad with labs. 
    And it is including one voucher code (per year) for 50% off an Elearnsecurity certs.. (up to 200$). So there is no reason to take the 499$ plan if you intent to do some certs. At this rate, it is making it cheaper than before INE takeover of Elearnsecurity, if you are doing 1 exam per year.