Minimum Duration to learn Javascript and Python for Microsoft 98-381 and 98-382 exams

EsinkumoEsinkumo Member Posts: 3 ■■□□□□□□□□
Please what is the minimum duration to learn the above languages preparatory to taking microsoft 98-381 and 98-382 MTA certification exams. Also, where can study guides and question banks be obtained. 

Comments

• krokodilokrokodilo Member Posts: 25 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am curious about this myself in fact. I already know both languages, Python much more, so they should be a breeze.

bump
  • SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
    There is no one that could really tell you the time required... we are not you. However, review all the exam subject and brush into the material, you will see if you are ready. 

Also failing a first time, is not a total failure. It could be taken as a learning experience. Also, check because Microsoft often offer a second chance voucher.. that could be an alternative.
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,025 Admin
    JavaScript and Python to two very widely-used programming languages for Web, Cloud, containers, security, etc. Any time you spend learning them will not be wasted. You should also consider continuing to practice programming with them after you have passed these exams.