Options

CEH v10

coolishicoolishi Member Posts: 1 ■■□□□□□□□□
I was preparing for CEHv10 exam since september. My major concern is now CEHv11 already released so what would be the exam for me. Do i have to cover v11 again or continue with v10 course materials. Also what is the best CEH course materials 

Comments

• Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,028 Admin
    The CEH Exam Blueprint 4.0 was launched on Jan 1, 2021 as the replacement for CEH Exam Blueprint 3.0. The "312-50: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam" has 4.0 blueprint items added to it, so you can't choose between taking a 3.0 and a 4.0 exam when you register for the exam. The 312-50 exam itself has no versioning anymore and only the certification training changes by the blueprint release. This is how CompTIA, ISACA, (ISC)2, etc. have done their exams and training for years.

I would suggest that you include the blueprint 4.0 items in your CEH studies.

• Options
    coolishicoolishi Member Posts: 1 ■■□□□□□□□□
    JDMurray said:
    The CEH Exam Blueprint 4.0 was launched on Jan 1, 2021 as the replacement for CEH Exam Blueprint 3.0. The "312-50: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam" has 4.0 blueprint items added to it, so you can't choose between taking a 3.0 and a 4.0 exam when you register for the exam. The 312-50 exam itself has no versioning anymore and only the certification training changes by the blueprint release. This is how CompTIA, ISACA, (ISC)2, etc. have done their exams and training for years.

I would suggest that you include the blueprint 4.0 items in your CEH studies.

Thank you Murray. Much appreciated for your reply. please suggest me some materials for CEHv11 i'm half way through. How can i link blue print topics and original course materials.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,028 Admin
    I do not have any recommendations for CEH V4 exam blueprint study materials other than those on the EC-Council store. When you search for new CEH study materials, check that it contains CEH v4 exam blueprint content.