Options

Listing programming languages on your resume?

DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Member Posts: 2,753 ■■■■■■■■■■
edited March 2021 in IT Jobs / Degrees
Just curious what approach do you use?   I've been getting pretty deep into Python over the last few months, but.....   It's really only been in one library.  Just curious what you developers or former developers would do if you were functional, but really only in one library?  

In the skills section and just qualify (library x)
or in a bullet and state leveraged, developed etc in Python using library A?  I don't want to come off like a web developer or something I am not.  But I want to take credit for the libraries I know in Python.  

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    Mention it in cover letter or skills section on resume....especially if the position is for programming or heavily focused..
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • Options
    UsualSuspect7UsualSuspect7 Member Posts: 97 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Create a Public Github and publish sanitized code/project and link it to your LinkedIn/Resume.
    CISSP, CCENT, CCNA R/S, CCNA Cyber OPs, Security+, CySA+, PenTest+, Network+, Microsoft AZ-900, InsightVM CA
  • Options
    DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Member Posts: 2,753 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I appreciate the feedback, the github should be a no brainer, duh.  Like SOT mentioned I'm going to specifically call it out in the skill section and making sure Python is bouyed to the library  :)