Options

Passed my AZ-900 exam today!!!

khlehkhleh Member Posts: 8 ■■■□□□□□□□
Scored 865, online proctored

Really started studying on February 2021.

Study Materials:
Microsoft Learn
Thomas Mitchell's Course (Udemy)
Exam Pass' Practice Exams (Udemy)
A Cloud Guru's Course
Whizlabs Practice Exam
Exam Ref 2nd Edition book
Tim Warner's Youtube vids (I strongly recommend this)
Completed: Network+ (N10-007), Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    itdeptitdept Registered Users Posts: 273 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. You state, "Really started studying on February 2021." How much time would you guess is needed to prep to take the exam?
    I know that can be very open ended.
    Thanks for listing resources
  • Options
    khlehkhleh Member Posts: 8 ■■■□□□□□□□
    itdept said:
    Congrats on the pass. You state, "Really started studying on February 2021." How much time would you guess is needed to prep to take the exam?
    I know that can be very open ended.
    Thanks for listing resources

A month should suffice I guess, or less than that. I'm working full time as well that's why it took me almost 2 months and I just want to really really make sure I understood what I learnt instead of just memorizing.

I actually started studying some time during August/September last year I think, and silly me wasn't aware of Microsoft updating their course content in November. When it go updated, I got confused which part I have and have not studied and so I postponed it until this year, and started again from the very beginning to the end last Feb.
    Completed: Network+ (N10-007), Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
  • Options
    E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,229 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations @khleh

Regarding the question raised by @itdept, the amount of prep time depends on the amount of knowledge one has going into the subject. I had both both Azure and AWS experience plus CCSP when I took AZ-900 and it only took me a few weeks. I used a one day workshop provided by Microsoft which came with material in Skillpipe. I also read through the free material on the Microsoft site. 
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS