Passed AZ104

AJ2kAJ2k Member Posts: 9 ■■□□□□□□□□
I took and passed the AZ104 exam this week.

My primary resources were Alan Rodrigues's course on Udemy, Microsoft Website, YouTube videos.

I took about 6 weeks to study, not including AZ900, which I took in November. I originally intended to take the test in April but I put a pause on the other certifications that I was studying for at the same time as AZ104 so I could focus on AZ104 and moved up my test date, to avoid the new additions that Microsoft was planning to add on 3/26th. I did way better than I expected. I have a bad track record when it comes to Microsoft exams so I was very nervous but I am glad its done.

I got 59 questions, 63 if you include the case study. I thought there would be a lab but I didn't get any.

Comments

• xagreusxagreus Member Posts: 112 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats and well done, AJ2k! Thanks for the write-up.
    A+, Net+, Sec+, CySA+, CCNA, ITIL 2011 Foundation, AWS CCP, ISC2 CC, MS SC-900, MS AZ-900
    2024 goals: AZ-900, Cloud+, Palo Alto PCNSA, CyberOps Associate, DevNet Associate, Project+
  • Johnhe0414Johnhe0414 Registered Users Posts: 191 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    Current: Network+ | Project+ 
    Working on: PMP
  • itdeptitdept Registered Users Posts: 273 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. Studying for anything else or taking a break?
  • AJ2kAJ2k Member Posts: 9 ■■□□□□□□□□
    edited April 2021
    itdept said:
    Congrats on the pass. Studying for anything else or taking a break?
    I am currently studying for AWS Certified Developer Associate with the intention of taking the exam the end of this month. Afterwards I will be taking Microsoft AZ-204. I may also go for the AWS Sysops Admin since there is alot of overlap between all 3 Associate level AWS certifications
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats! 
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • testbustertestbuster Member Posts: 21 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats and well done, AJ2k!  Thinking about taking AZ104 after my AZ900.