Endorsement Process Time

jessicaj8521jessicaj8521 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi,

For those who passed this year, how long was your endorsement process? It said 4-6 weeks, I am currently on 6 weeks since passing the exam and 5.5 weeks since my endorsement was submitted.  Just curious was has been a normal time for those this year with COVID and everything.  Thanks@
Tagged:

Comments

• JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    Did you receive an email from the isc2.org after your endorsement was submitted? You should be able to see your endorsement status when you log in to the isc2.org website.

• jessicaj8521jessicaj8521 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I did not get any email after my endorsement was submitted, just the original email with the link to submit it that said 4-6 weeks. There is also nothing when I log into the site since I am not a paying member. It does show fees paid and will be do again tomorrow. I do not hold any other ISC2 certs so I assume its done this way after passing since I am still in endorsement process. 
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    edited May 2021
    You can email the contact address on isc2.org and ask about your endorsement status. You can also give them a call for a faster response.
  • csjohnngcsjohnng Member Posts: 38 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have recently certified in CSSLP. Here are the dates for your reference.
    April 7 - take the exam and provisionally passed.
    April 8
    - got the email from ISC2 saying I am provisionally passed and can go into the system to click the endorsement.
    - fill-in endorsement details and my endorser completed the endorsement the same day and receive confirmation email from ISC2 saying that endorse has completed the endsorment.
    April 29 - receive congratulation email saying my application for CSSLP has been approved and please allow 24 hours update.
    may 3 - digital badge received from cridley (acclaim)

Hope it helps

John
    MBA ,C|CISO, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CDPSE, CISSP/ISSAP/ISSEP/ISSMP, CCSP, CSSLP, CASP+, Linux +, TOGAF 9; AWS Certified Security – Specialty, Amazon Web Services Solutions Architect Associate