Certification status on Credly

JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
Has anyone else notice the status of any of their certifications on Credly is inaccurate? I just signed-in to Credly and it showed my CISSP has having expired months ago when this not true. In fact, my CISSP has never been expired. This is not good for a service used to present information about its customers.
I sent a note to their support and am waiting to hear back.

Comments

• trojintrojin Member Posts: 275 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Just check mine and everything is correct. 
    I'm just doing my job, nothing personal, sorry

xx+ certs...and I'm not counting anymore

• Falcon56Falcon56 Member Posts: 94 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Same here JDMurray. I was in the hospital and didn't complete my 120 CPEs. I was about 10 short.  Mine expired on April 30 and I finished my CPEs around May 5th during my grace period. I can print the certificate from the ISC2 site but Credly still shows expired. 

Can you please let us know what their response is. I'm curious as to what is going on.
  • Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
    My CCSP was recertified early this year. They posted my new cert but did not update my Acclaim badge expiry date. I did not notice until 3 months later. 

I emailed "Badge Feedback <badges@isc2.org>" with my membership details. 

When my CISSP was recertified recently, i emailed them again as my badge was not updated with new expiry date. Their reply?

"
    Kindly note normally your digital badge normally take 2 weeks after paying the AMF/ renewed to be reflected.
    Please kindly note I have manually updated the  digital badge."
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    I have not yet received a reply from Credly (formerly Acclaim) support yet about updating the status of my CISSP badge. If they have a 2+ week window of responding to changes in certification status, it's likely my renewing my CISSP so close to the expiration date caused part of this problem. However, I did renew my CISSP five months ago prior to it actually expiring, so there may be status checking/reporting problems with both Credly and the (ISC)2.
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    I reported my status problem to badges@isc2.org and received a prompt reply indicating that my badge information had been updated to reflect the correct active date of my CISSP. I checked my Credly dashboard and my CISSP status is now correct. I'm assuming this is an (ISC)2 problem in that the database field containing the information Credly reads was not updated when I renewed my CISSP several months ago. The email also referred to "Acclaim" rather than to "Credly," so the (ISC)2 hasn't updated the template for this automated response yet either.

TICKET CLOSED ;)