About preliminary failed display straight after the exam

newguy2000newguy2000 Member Posts: 16 ■■■□□□□□□□

Hi

I sat CISA exam for the third time last night and the result was unfortunately failed. However, the PC screen says preliminary failed and the official result will be emailed within 10 business days.

Can I still pray that this result may turn out as a pass? (like few % of possibility...) Or should I move on and study again and sit another one after 90 days? 

Comments

• JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,025 Admin
    I'd suggest taking a break from studying by waiting for your final exam results. Take this time to reflect on what you are NOT doing to understand the CISA material well enough to pass the exam. Also consider if part of the problem is the exam experience itself.
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,229 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Wait for the official results and focus your studies on the area(s) with the lowest score(s).
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • newguy2000newguy2000 Member Posts: 16 ■■■□□□□□□□
    JDMurray said:
    I'd suggest taking a break from studying by waiting for your final exam results. Take this time to reflect on what you are NOT doing to understand the CISA material well enough to pass the exam. Also consider if part of the problem is the exam experience itself.
    Thank you...will wait for the result rather than worry and pray for the result magically changes it....

Wait for the official results and focus your studies on the area(s) with the lowest score(s).

Thank you and will wait and see which one was under 450/500 and see if can improve more
  • ArtemisaArtemisa Member Posts: 15 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Did you ever pass the CISA exam? What materials did you use to study?
  • newguy2000newguy2000 Member Posts: 16 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Artemisa said:
    Did you ever pass the CISA exam? What materials did you use to study?
    Nah never…..
    im living and working in Japan so using material provided by Japanese institute certified by isaca Japan
  • ArtemisaArtemisa Member Posts: 15 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • anthonycytananthonycytan Registered Users Posts: 7 ■■■□□□□□□□
    edited March 2022
    I am preparing for the CISA exam. Any good advise would be much appreciated for my exam preparation. Thank you.

Present: MBA, BComp, PMP, CISM, CC

2023 Target:  CISSP, CCSP, CISA, CRISC