Its time to narrow my path and I need some advice

KenhuntKenhunt Registered Users Posts: 4 ■■■□□□□□□□
I have a Bachelor Degree in IT with some minor experience and found out I was eligible for the WIOA program after being laid off from, my part time retail job during Covid  and I am now presented with a few choices that I have narrowed down but still would like to narrow them further before making a final decision . [

I have narrowed the training providers down to 2 choices

The first was  offering a choice of any 4 from the group below 

project management/business analysis (PMP, Agile, ITIL, Six Sigma, Business Analysis)
computer hardware (CompTIA A+),
networking set up/installation (Network+, CCNA), 
SQL, Cloud (AWS), Azure
Salesforce, security (Security+, CISSP)

My initial choices are although Im still free to change them 

A+
CCNA
Security+
Microsoft Azure 

The second one is offering 

CCNA
Microsoft Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate 

Now everything will be fully paid for with books included as well as practice tests ,vouchers and a free retake if needed and I can sub in other entry level certs from CompTIA if I wanted .Im just trying to make sure I don't skip anything or missing out on a key cert combination . Any advice would be greatly appreciated 

Comments

• trojintrojin Member Posts: 275 ■■■■□□□□□□
    CCNA, Sec+, AWS, Azure - this would have most value. Remember it's my opinion only
    I'm just doing my job, nothing personal, sorry

xx+ certs...and I'm not counting anymore

• DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Member Posts: 2,753 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I think Salesforce is a great product to learn.  I also like the idea of getting the CISSP out of the way.  Like Trojin just my opinion.  

Salesforce, security (Security+, CISSP)
  • chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Not getting into specifics, only going to evaluate the two options provided by the OP. 

I like the second option provided:
    CCNA
    Microsoft Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
    AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
    Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate 

Good luck on which ever option you decide. Definitely evaluate which one of those options helps your long term goals. Do you plan on going networking? cloud? security? Go with whatever option prepares you for such roles. 
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX