Options

What are Managed IT Support Services

jessehale777jessehale777 Member Posts: 3 ■■□□□□□□□□
What are the use of managed it support services in different industries and what are the benefits of the Managed Services?

Comments

• Options
    yoba222yoba222 Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I believe the answer is C.
    A+, Network+, CCNA, LFCS,
    Security+, eJPT, CySA+, PenTest+,
    Cisco CyberOps, GCIH, VHL,
    In progress: OSCP
  • Options
    shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    edited October 2021
    A.  What you want to pay
    B.  What you are willing to pay
    C. Free
    D. No one knows what they are doing at the MSP
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • Options
    jessehale777jessehale777 Member Posts: 3 ■■□□□□□□□□
    edited January 2022
    What services to look for in a managed services provider that could be implemented to any business
  • Options
    SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Disclaimer: I own and manage a MSP (SMB market), but it's not a sale pitches.  My customers want to focus on their main activities and they dont want to care about managing IT, managing an IT team and so on, so we are their IT Services. We offers a solution to this, from managing some IT function to everything IT based on a per-user or per-pc/server pricing model. For smaller company, it permit them to have access to our whole team with different specialities instead of hiring 1-2 IT jack-of-all-trade. 

• Options
    shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I worked for an MSP for 12yrs...It definitely expanded my IT skills drastically but it also comes with a bundle of stress...I always had to face the C-suites on critical downtimes and explain WTH was going on and word it in a way that they could understand it.  If you really want to learn a lot in IT, go work for an MSP for awhile, you will come out with a lot of confidence with your IT skills.
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP