Nani

kojomojokojomojo Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
edited December 2021 in CCNA & CCENT
Naruto
Tagged:

Comments

• kaijukaiju Member Posts: 453 ■■■■■■■□□□
    edited December 2021
    Have you attempted to create this in PT? Did your class cover the material mentioned in the final PT exam? More than likely you will be using OSPF as the routing protocol since it was not mentioned. It took 5 min to create the lab in the attached pic.

Work smarter NOT harder! Semper Gumby!
    Yes, PC0 can ping PC1 and vice versa. Same goes for the other side (PC2 and ping PC3).

Configure the routers:
    You made need to add the correct card depending on the router you choose.
    Configure the interfaces (Ipv6 will need to be enabled on the FL2-rtr), configure OSPF and then configure the PCs.
    Ping from PC to gateway and then the other PC.  If ping to g/w doesn't work you probably fat-fingered something.k

• kojomojokojomojo Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Kaiju, no we have not gone over anything. This class was only 7 weeks including thanksgiving break and my professor just gave us the link to cisco and that's it. We have only gone to chapter 12 and that's where we stop. But thank you for the help. I have a similar setup but my problem is, is that I don't know what devices have what IP addresses. I looked back in the book but I just confused myself more with trying to figure out what goes where.
    edited December 2021
    I asked my teacher and he said we don't have to add any cards and the router model is 1941. And we have to use packet tracer but we only had a few days to go over how to figure out IP addresses so I think that's where I am messing up because I don't know where to put the values I was given.
    I cannot use PT on my work computer. Normally I would not do this but I will post configs for the devices when I get home in a couple hours. 
    edited December 2021
    ***EDIT*** Info removed since the op edited his/her original post.
    Thank you so much. You just saved my life!!
    edited December 2021
    Seeing as though you did not know how to do this and could not google-foo your way to the answer, you should be asking question about the commands. This is the reason why I normally do not assist with CLI commands.

Make a netacad account and take the free Packet Tracer class followed by taking any free class that pertains to networking.