Free A+ Practise Questions

teddy_vashteddy_vash Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
This is my first time and I dont who to write to but I just started my A+ class and I need some help with it becuase I wnat to pass the test does anyone know of any site that I can go to get some practise tests
or can someone be my firend by giving me ideas and tip and encouragements towards the A+ exams

Please respond
thank yu

Comments

• teddy_vashteddy_vash Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Webmaster wrote:
    Also check out the link section:

icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/co_apluscore.shtml

Thank you very much
    I can see yu are well certified I really hope we can be friends and yu can give me some tips as a teacher

thanks
    Webmaster
    what do you think?
    must I take the hardware A+ exam first or wait until I have done both lessons (hardware + OS)

and I thought yu would have written to me already

anywy what yu think?
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Well, since you are asking: I think you need some patience... icon_wink.gif

Please do not post the same questions more than once. All posts are answered by someone eventually, and in this case others, who took the A+ exams, can give you better advice than I.

(note: I deleted your new topic with the same question...)
    Webmaster wrote:
    Well, since you are asking: I think you need some patience... icon_wink.gif

Please do not post the same questions more than once. All posts are answered by someone eventually, and in this case others, who took the A+ exams, can give you better advice than I.

(note: I deleted your new topic with the same question...)

okay sir/mam
    sorry!
  • bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    i agree with the webmaster. unless you have been working with computers for years, assume that a+ will take several months to study for. if you skimp on stuff you might find that it will be covered in greater detail by futher certification exams later on - a+ is great preparation for the other exams you may wish to persue in the future.
    A+ Moderator