Options

Passed the MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Exam.

mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
I passed the  MS:900 Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Exam last week, I am now working on the Microsoft AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam. 
"A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino

Comments

• Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,028 Admin
    Are you taking these for work or for an academic degree program?
  • Options
    chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Awesome! Congrats on the pass! AZ-900 is a nice follow up. 

What are you long term goals for azure/o365 certs?
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • Options
    mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I work at an MSP. I am getting certified to provide options. In my current role,  I am doing less client facing troubleshooting and more Microsoft administration .They are starting me out with creating shared mailboxes and distribution groups. I want to get cloud certified in case I want to move to cloud operations.  As for long Term goals ?  Move over to cloud ops and see what that is like?   My boss wants me to become a SME ( Subject Matter Expert) and work and take on clients. In watching other SME's at my job I know they have a-lot more Microsoft administration experience than I do at the moment.   After I pass the AZ-900 I am going to take the MD101 and the MD-100 followed up by the MS-700 Exam. 
    "A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino
  • Options
    darasdaras Member Posts: 33 ■■■□□□□□□□
    mgmguy1 said:
    I passed the  MS:900 Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Exam last week, I am now working on the Microsoft AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam. 
    What study resources have you used ?

I am preparing for the same exam. I am using Microsoft Exam ref MS-900 but i see there a lot of differences on the content, compared to Microsoft learn