Passed my CKA exam

FluffyBunnyFluffyBunny Member Posts: 230 ■■■■■□□□□□
I passed the CKA (Certified Kubernetes Admin) exam. My score wasn't great, but I'll chalk it down to the bad night's sleep that I had. 

Overall:
* I enjoyed the exam, it's well made, user-friendly and a fun challenge.
* The test-at-home solution from PSI works well and my proctor was polite and patient.
* I trained via KodeKloud and Killer.sh. The prior offers excellent value for money, the latter gave two free test exams via the Linux Foundation voucher. 

Comments

• chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Wow! Excellent job! Hopefully you get some well needed rest you are always conquering these certs :smile:

Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • FluffyBunnyFluffyBunny Member Posts: 230 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Thanks for your kind words!

Rest isn't in the books right now, since I need to prepare (create) an upcoming class for October... And after that? More learning. 

But yeah, I'm very much looking forward to our summer holiday :smiley:
    Wow you are non stop hahaha What are you putting together for a class? if its still in the "can't discuss phase" what field or discipline if you don't mind me (us) asking?

Also what do you have planned after your class?
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
  • FluffyBunnyFluffyBunny Member Posts: 230 ■■■■■□□□□□
    What are you putting together for a class?

I teach young adults who work towards a career in InfoSec, whether that's SOC operator, security engineer, pen-tester or DevOps engineer. My main class is teaching them the Linux+ curriculum, the new class is gonna be a 4-5 day DevSecOps "safari tour" where I show them the basics of working with Azure, Azure DevOps, containers and of course the related security tools.

Also what do you have planned after your class? 

I need to rework my Linux+ class to the new version of the exam. :D Or I maybe want to move it all to LFCS instead, because Linux+ isn't well known in Europe. 

Plus I want to take RedHat's EX180 exam. 
    Your class sounds like an awesome opportunity for students to learn a lot. All that azure DevOps stuff is highly valuable skills.