Options

Passed 220-301

ninodie7ninodie7 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Techs ,
at the 11.01.07 my 220-301 examinations passed. My preparation set has been : A+ ( Jean Andrews ), SuperBible PC hardware ( Scott Mueller ) of Learnkey Mike Mayers video course ( 8 cd ), and Practice Exams of Preplogic ( A+ ). I prepared myself for examinations almost 2 months and learned on day ca 4-8 h , there I must say that I since 6 years already with personal computer occupies.
Following ask from 80 :
Laser printer (8-10) configuration (10-12) diagnosis (15-17) Security (2) net (5-7) support facility user (5-7) installation hardware (10-15) Matrix/Injekt printer (4-5) monitor video card (3-4) mouse keyboard (2) postal address IRQ/I/O (4-7) CPU (2-3)

I found the questions boring about Laser printer.

I wish further candidates a lot of luck and courage

Nino

Comments

• Options
    wwpranmawwpranma Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 116
    I swear, everyone swears by Prep Logic. I use it too, and I'm not complaining, seeing as how I have yet to take the test. But it almost feels like they just keep giving me a lot of the same questions on that thing. My biggest fear is that I'm going to become to relyant on the questions I see on all the prep tests I'm taking and it'll brainwash me into forgetting the other stuff i studied long and hard to remember. In your honest opinion, how much did preplogic help you in preparing for the test?
    Artificial Intelligence is nothing compared to the power of Human Stupidity.
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    ninodie7ninodie7 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hm, in fact not a lot, there the questions were not identical at the Preplogic defined and me served to simulate the examinations in fact more situation., (the Identical comb it to maybe 3-5 questions were, however, more not, a lot resembled).
    Hardware world is very extensive and one needs a lot of time there in order to understand the Things correctly no certificate or Preplogic helps or to learn it only diligence, interest, practice experience, and live with matter.

P.S I can recommend the books of Scott Mueller and Jean Andrews to everyone urgently in fact because learning must not end above hardware with certificate.
  • Options
    Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    Congrats!!! icon_thumright.gif
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?