CySA+>This cert is NO joke.... Passed today on 3rd try.

toeknee1973toeknee1973 Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□
edited June 2022 in CySA+
Sooooo relieved to of passed this exam by the skin of my teeth :s this morning. I guess a pass is a pass. Definitely don't take this exam lightly. Was very close on passing on the previous 2 exams but focused on the objectives i failed. It's probably been one of the harder exams I've taken in a awhile, but if I can pass ... so can you. This was my last vendor certification for my WGU B.S. , now down to 5 courses to graduate. Used Comptia Cetmaster, Dion Training, Pluralsight, and Mike Chapple, plus a ton of practice questions. Get really familiar with material and you'll have no problem passing. . Thank you
(In Progress)
B.A. IT - Cybersecurity and Information Assurance - WGU
HCISPP

Comments

• JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    edited June 2022
    Congratulations! Your persistence not only got you the cert but you probably learn the CYSA+ material better than most exam candidates!
    Would you believe that CompTIA says the CASP+ is its most difficult cert? :s
  • toeknee1973toeknee1973 Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thank you JD. I actually enjoyed the study material from this cert, very broad. Hope to take the CASP+ down the line. Thanks Again 
    (In Progress)
    HCISPP
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    If you really liked the CySA+ material then you should seriously consider SOC Security Analyst as a career path!
  • xagreusxagreus Member Posts: 112 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats, toeknee1973!
    A+, Net+, Sec+, CySA+, CCNA, ITIL 2011 Foundation, AWS CCP, ISC2 CC, MS SC-900, MS AZ-900
    2024 goals: AZ-900, Cloud+, Palo Alto PCNSA, CyberOps Associate, DevNet Associate, Project+
  • fouzimedfounifouzimedfouni Member Posts: 18 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thank you Xagreus & Fouzimedfouni. Sooo glad it’s won and done ✅ lol
    (In Progress)
    HCISPP
  • nisti2nisti2 Member Posts: 503 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!! Im planning to take soon!!
    2020 Year goals:
    Already passed: Oracle Cloud, AZ-900
    Taking AZ-104 in December.

"Certs... is all about IT certs!"
  • itdeptitdept Registered Users Posts: 273 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats and great perseverance. 
    Thank you all. Finished up my BS in Cybersecurity last November. But will be starting my MS in Cybersecurity this August. Hope to knock it out within a year. I can’t emphasize enough the importance of studying up for certs. Has helped me a lot along my journey. Thank you TE for providing this platform. Saludos 
    (In Progress)
    HCISPP