Anyone working for one of the tech giants?

2»

Comments

• JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    It's too bad for USA consumers that the game is designed to have debt is how you build credit.
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    It feels good to have no debt besides a mortgage plus an 800+ credit score. If I could just stop traveling then I would have more in savings lol.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
    edited June 2022
    It feels good to have no debt besides a mortgage plus an 800+ credit score. If I could just stop traveling then I would have more in savings lol.
    Well. Your life could end in a moment or your health may not allow to travel.. so better have some good memories and a little less money. The debate is to balance both.. travel vs savings

Well. Your life could end in a moment or your health may not allow to travel.. so better have some good memories and a little less money. The debate is to balance both.. travel vs savings

Memories > Money 😇
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
    Recently completed a long interview process and rcvd an offer from one of the giants last week. Let's see how this goes!