Passed AZ 500 and AWS Security

scascscasc Member Posts: 461 ■■■■■■■□□□
Hi all,

Been working in the cloud for some time now so decided to try and knock out AZ 500 (Azure Security) and AWS Security. Fortunately enough managed to do so this month. Any questions, feel free as always to reach out. I found the material from acloudguru pretty good. Whiz labs was fine too. 
AWS, Azure, GCP, ISC2, GIAC, ISACA, TOGAF, SABSA, EC-Council, Comptia...

Comments

• chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Thanks for sharing! I am taking SC-300 on the 15th then retaking AZ-500 In late August, had studied and failed AZ-500 back in 2019. 

Looking to take SC-100 Summer of 2023. 
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • scascscasc Member Posts: 461 ■■■■■■■□□□
    No worries, best of luck with the exams. AZ500 can be a bit tricky, have you tried the practice questions on whiz labs? Also the ESI Microsoft website too.

I have SC 100 on my radar along with GCP Security.
  • UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,564 Mod
    awesome achievements! you're on a roll!
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Learn GRC! GRC Mastery : https://grcmastery.com 

Hey mate. How are you? Many thanks for the wishes. How things your end?
  • UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,564 Mod
    All is well, just cruising
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Learn GRC! GRC Mastery : https://grcmastery.com 

• E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,229 ■■■■■■■■■■
    @scasc - Are you hands on with both cloud platforms in your current environment? Or is one (or both) just for fun?

@chrisone - Glad to see that you have not given up! I failed AZ-500 twice in 2020. Found it difficult to concentrate with what was going on in the world at that time. 
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
    Hey E Double U. I work pretty closely with the hands on engineers but am not hands on myself. My work is purely from a consulting, architecture, risk/advisory standpoint. Working pretty closely has given me the exposure required tbh. Otherwise a pretty tough one to crack.