MS-900

darasdaras Member Posts: 33 ■■■□□□□□□□
hi,

I am starting to prepare for the MS900 exam
At the moment i am using the content of Microsoft learn, but i want also other resources for exam questions, videos.
Can you suggest me some ?

Thanks

Comments

• bhiter010bhiter010 Member Posts: 6 ■■□□□□□□□□
    www youtube com
  • darasdaras Member Posts: 33 ■■■□□□□□□□
    bhiter010 said:
    www youtube com
    i ve seen many videos on youtube but the contect is a little be older than the book
  • owieczka_macowieczka_mac Member Posts: 4 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I highly recommend this one on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np9jfnwnO2c by John Savill. It's up to date. I also used John Christopher's one from Udemy, which is also OK.
  • darasdaras Member Posts: 33 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I think the content has changed, now Microsoft Pureview has repalced compliance center and Microsoft Sentinel and Microsoft Priva have been included in the exams
  • Acenl12Acenl12 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    edited June 2023
    Pluralsight, udemy, LinkedIn Learning, MeasureUp for exam practice. The book: Exam Ref MS-900 Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
    daras said:
    I think the content has changed, now Microsoft Pureview has repalced compliance center and Microsoft Sentinel and Microsoft Priva have been included in the exams
    Yes always review the exam objectives on the MS Learn site.
    edited June 2023
    daras said:
    Yes always review the exam objectives on the MS Learn 

Candidates for this exam plan, implement, manage, and monitor security and compliance solutions for Microsoft 365 and hybrid environments. The Microsoft 365 security administrator proactively secures identity and access, implements threat protection, manages information protection, and enforces compliance. The Microsoft 365 security administrator collaborates with the Microsoft 365 enterprise administrator, business stakeholders, and other workload administrators to plan and implement security strategies.

Candidates for this exam have functional experience with Microsoft 365 workloads and with Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), part of Microsoft Entra. They have implemented security for Microsoft 365 environments, including hybrid environments. They have a working knowledge of Windows clients, Windows servers, Active Directory, and PowerShell.