Options

A+ Core next Friday!

alvandeldenalvandelden Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi. First of all, congratulations for this great site (just discovered)... :D

I have an appointment next friday for the A+ Core exam.
I feel I can do it as i'm scoring always +/- 80% in all of the many test I have done from different sources. (and I'm not using those test to learn from).

I posted a question in another forum, but I didn't get the attention I wanted. I hope I can get it here... I Quote my self post in the other forum:

HI, I'm currently using two books: A+ Complete and A+Fast Pass (Both from Sybex)...

The first one says in a nice table that the original Pentium has a 32 Bit Data bus, 32 bit address bus and speed is 60-200...

The second one says Pentiums are 64 bits wide, 32 bit addreess bus and 60-166MHz fast...

So...

Who is saying the truth???!!

Thanks in advance...

And this one too...
Now I see on a table in a third book that most Pentiums (II, III, 4..) are 36 bit address bus... In another study guide, it says 32 bit, and in somewhere else 64 bit!!!

These books are driving me crazy!.. I don't know what to believe!. Please help me!!!
Angel van Delden

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Intel lists all their specs here:

http://processorfinder.intel.com/default.aspx
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    Is a great link... But I can't find the Bus Width and address Bus width. Only the speeds. icon_confused.gif

But thanks anyway :)
    Angel van Delden
  • Options
    Ok, today is my big day... I hope I can post later with a big smile icon_rolleyes.gif
    Angel van Delden
  • Options
    wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
    i look forward to seein the reply, i have mine on the 15th feb. - i usually get around 80% aswell :D.
    ~ wedge1988 ~ IdioT Certified~
    MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese
  • Options
    Done! :D ...

Just passed the 220-301 with 737 pts.(!!). I mainly used transender practice exams and A+ Complete by David Groth.

In the exam I found some questions about O/S (as others are saying around) and dealing with costumers, ethics, etc... Also the traditional questions we all see around.
    Angel van Delden
  • Options
    BookFellaBookFella Member Posts: 65 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, I'm doing mine next Friday.
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?