Options

Preparing for Sec+ Exam .

ComputerLover1ComputerLover1 Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi all and Happy New Year !!

It has been a long time since I sat for an exam . I tried my hand at XP and failed miserably. But I refuse to surrender to defeat . Currently , I am preparing for this exam and this time I know that I will do great . I am using all of the resources from this sight , Transcender 's test engine which has over 600 questions , will purchase the Syngress e-book , and also other sources to prepare myself . Security is in demand and it has sparked my interest and the career paths are outstanding . In addition , should I include other material because you can never have enough ?

Please Keep up the good work everyone !!!

Constance
Without struggles there can not be progress

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I am using all of the resources from this sight , Transcender 's test engine which has over 600 questions , will purchase the Syngress e-book , and also other sources to prepare myself.
    Besides using Google to search for relevant articles and products (which you should do) I honestly think that's a very good study package for Security+.

Good luck and have fun!
  • Options
    Ye Gum NokiYe Gum Noki Member Posts: 115
    Is transcender a brain **** or a ligitiment source of questions?

thanks,

Mr. Ye
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do." John Ruskin.
  • Options
    Hi

Transcender is not a brain **** . It is a test engine on a CD -rom that simulates
    almost the real exam with a number of questions . I do not get along well with brain **** because they are not always accurate .

:D:D
  • Options
    Oh and by the way Transcender is legitimate .

Thanks all :)
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Transcenders are great. I would also recommend using MeasureUp.
  • Options
    supertechCETmasupertechCETma Member Posts: 377
    Electronic Technicians Association-International www.eta-i.org
    The Fiber Optic Association www.thefoa.org
    Home Acoustics Alliance® http://www.homeacoustics.net/
    Imaging Science Foundation http://www.imagingscience.com/
  • Options
    drakhan2002drakhan2002 Member Posts: 111
    Is transcender a brain **** or a ligitiment source of questions?

Transcenders have been around for as long as I can remember...I first started using them in the mid-90's to prepare for my MCSE (which has long since expired). The company has a solid track record of being a test engine to help people prepare to pass these difficult exams.*

* I am not a paid spokesman for the company!
    It's not the moments of pleasure, it's the hours of pursuit...
  • Options
    Ye Gum NokiYe Gum Noki Member Posts: 115

Very nice site. Thanks!!!

Mr. Ye
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do." John Ruskin.