Question about tests

robertpowers1robertpowers1 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I noticed alot of people on here passing their tests.
I have never been good at passing tests since middle school.
Didn't do well in college but graduated. went thru the military and
didn't do well on those tests either. Now unemployed and plenty of time, no matter what I do, I can not pass either A+ hardware or OS. I really don't know what to do. I can't remember anything when I take tests or I get "befuddled" with the multiple choice...I really dont know what to do...i invested about 3k in a certcenter here but i dunno......

thks for all help
I suck at tests...i can't pass A+ Hardware or OS

Comments

• duct boyduct boy Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi robert the only thing i can say about having trouble passing test is to only take subjects that you have genuine intrest in,Im not the brightest person around but i do love computers but even i found some area of the A+ course boring, You just got to keep reading those books again and again and again then some of the stuff is bound to stick, try to associate things you learn with things you already know i.e i say "extend the mem"
    for some reason i remember that himem.sys is extended memmory by saying this so therefore expanded mem must use the emm386.exe.
    thats just an example that works for me , just keep trying and you will get there, and it will mean more to you than some one who is a natural.

good luck
  • bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    how much experience with computers had you had before beginning to study? how long did you study before taking your exams?
    A+ Moderator