Windows Server 2003 Auto-Log Off Group Policy Question

ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi,

I created an auto log-off policy using the administrative templates in Windows Server 2003. I installed the winexit.scr log off screen saver in System 32 on each Windows XP client on a small domain. It appears that the policy is working for only one user. Each person logs onto various computers in the domain, so the policy must work wherever they log on from.

I thought I remember reading somewhere that you need to tweak the registry on each machine in order for this policy to work for all users on all machines.

Does anyone know anything about this and or a quick fix to solve this problem? I need to fix this ASAP. IF anyone has any input on another way to do this, "I am also all ears. The fact that it is working 100% for one user makes me suspect there is something else that needs to be tweaked.

Thanks icon_wink.gif
I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.

Comments

• ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Any ideas? Thanks icon_wink.gif
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.