minimum score for 220-231?

LETHALAILETHALAI Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
Im going to take the 231 on Monday night and 232 on Tuesday night... I see that comptia grades from 100-900 with a minimum of 460ish to pass. Does that mean I only need to get half right, or do some of the questions continue to have more "weight" than others depending on the difficulty of the question? icon_rolleyes.gif

"The minimum passing scores for the A+ linear exams covering the 2001 objectives are 467 for the Core Hardware exam and 469 for the Operating System Technologies exam. Both exams are graded on a scale of 100 – 900"
It's easier to walk the path if you have a road to follow.

Comments

• embodierembodier Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hehe...let me know how it goes. I think I will be taking both tests on Tuesday. Good luck and wish me luck.
  • LETHALAILETHALAI Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    hehe...let me know how it goes. I think I will be taking both tests on Tuesday. Good luck and wish me luck.

Im not really worried about the hardware, its the OS that Im more worried about. Just cant wait to get this off my chest and start studying for the NET+. Ty and Good luck! :D
  • LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    Good luck to both of you.
  • embodierembodier Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    well I am testing tomorrow. First test is at 9:00 and the second is at 10:45. I must get up and get in a small plane and fly to another island to take the test. I am already feeling my nerves now. icon_confused.gif
  • LETHALAILETHALAI Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Lexx. embodier, good luck to you.

I just got back from taking the core and i got a 733 :D It focused a lot on printers, troubleshooting, i/o addresses and irqs. Not too many processor questions or winxp questions...

It seemed harder than I thought it would be. I feel like im on drone mode and my brain had a meltdown.. lol... Just glad I got the core out of the way and I'm off to taking the OS tomorrow.

The testing center is honestly a 5 minute walk from my house, which is great for cramming. Remember the exam doesnt start until you start clicking... Just cram as much as you can and write everything down on that washable paper they give you. GOOD LUCK! :D