BAM! 800 on the beast!

Ok it was my second time taking it, but I am SOOO happy to have it behindme. While I was at it a took Securuty + and passd that too, with an 825. I think that will give me my MCSA (270, 290, 291 and S+).

I simply nailed the DNS stuff that had been my downfall, previously (TOTAL black bar on the test sheet! STRONG, baby, STRONG!!). I just read the technet stuff till I puked it back out. Great links to all of that in some other folks' posts here. And those links really helped so thanks to all of you brainiacs!!!

Again lots of WSUS. More DHCP than I had the last time and not as much RRAS, a few of the same questions, but many were different. two of three sims were the same as last time too, which helped because I am pretty sure I got one of those wrong the first time. All that shows me that MS really does change things up when you re-test.

Also, I took the test with Vue and definitely had access to the scientific calculator.

Good luck to all attempting this MUTHA! Study hard! On to 293 for me.

Whew....

Mr. Ye
"What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do." John Ruskin.

Comments

• davenportdavenport Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! I meant to post about the scientific calculator in my post as well but I forgot. I didn't need to use it but it was nice knowing it was there :D
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congrats on the pass, for both tests, and welcome to the MCSA club. Good luck on that next test.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • vexsusvexsus Inactive Imported Users Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats!!!
    MCP MCSA OSCP
  • jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    good job, congrats
    get back to studying!!!
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good Job!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Congratz fella!!

Also, I took the test with Vue and definitely had access to the scientific calculator.

I never got one with Prometric icon_scratch.gif
    Up Next : Not sure :o