Options

MCP Flash: Febraury 2007 text error?

win2k8win2k8 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 262
There is one week left to save 20% on a Microsoft E-Learning subscription to help you complete your MCDST credential and validate your skills on Windows XP. When you earn your MCDST, you're also eligible to save 40% on the one-exam upgrade path to
MCITP: Database Administrator
when exam 70-621 becomes available on its new release date of May 15, 2007.

Wow if this is right that be awsome if we get to be Database Administrators for doing the upgrade exam only icon_lol.gif

Comments

• Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Act Before February 15 to Save 20% on MCDST E-Learning (Select Currencies)
    There is one week left to save 20% on a Microsoft E-Learning subscription to help you complete your MCDST credential and validate your skills on Windows XP. When you earn your MCDST, you're also eligible to save 40% on the one-exam upgrade path to MCITP: Database Administrator when exam 70-621 becomes available on its new release date of May 15, 2007.

I'm pretty sure this is a typo. Exam 70-621 is a Vista exam. MCDST upgrades to MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician. They probably entered the wrong MCITP focus, by mistake. Below is a quote from the MCP upgrade site.
    Plan for 40 percent off on your upgrade exam!
    MCDSTs will need to take only one exam (70-621) to earn the MCTS and MCITP: Enterprise Support certifications instead of following the direct path of three exams—so you can demonstrate your skills on Windows XP and on Windows Vista. Microsoft Learning is offering special savings just for MCDST credential holders: 40 percent off on the Windows Vista upgrade exam (70-621) when it becomes available in February 2007. Details of this limited-time offer, more information about the upgrade exam requirements, and training materials will be available in early 2007.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    win2k8win2k8 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 262
    yea knew it was typo just thaught it was funny. Do you think if i email them back telling them about the typo they will consider me for future beta exams? :D
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    It's Microsoft. It's a fifty-fifty shot they'll either thank you, or Balmer will personally come to your house and execute you gangland-style.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.