Passed Network+

spookyspooky Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed Just About :) .......Got a score of 660, I thought i had mucked everything up but just scraped in with the skin of my teeth.

Next up Server+

Does anyone know what the pass mark is for it icon_confused.gif: icon_confused.gif: icon_confused.gif: icon_confused.gif:

Comments

• janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations on the pass!

Server+ is wicked. Just took it abt week ago. I made it by the skin of my teeth too. Score is a straight-up percentage--75% to pass. You get 80 questions with 90 minutes to complete them. You can mark them and go back to some if you need to review. I took 85 minutes to finish it, so there was not really time to go back for me!

Actually, I enjoyed the study more than the exam. I learned a lot about advanced hardware--storage devices, RAID, SCSI, fibre channel, etc.

Lot of the questions are true problem solving scenarios. There are several run-of-the-mill what is this or what is that type of questions, but all questions have at least two answers that seem correct, but, of course, only one is.

Dive into it! And, best of luck!!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    Congratz.
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • Special_k21Special_k21 Member Posts: 155
    Congrats on the test! Any tricky questions I should be aware of?
  • spookyspooky Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanx for the information on server+ :P ...

Do you know anywhere i can get some good study notes from icon_confused.gif: icon_confused.gif: icon_confused.gif:

Thanx inadvance

spooky
  • LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    Congrats on the pass and good luck with server+