Options

Passed BSCI 642-901

azrael811azrael811 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed with 800 points

Hardest exam i've ever done, but I really should have studied more (caught off guard by IPv6)

Took me 6 weeks studying 3 hours a day during the week and 10 hours per weekend. Used the new Cisco Press self study, Cramsession 642-801 study guide and Dynagen/Dynaips. Expected some hard IS-IS questions but they were all quite easy. Check the Cisco website for articles on connecting IPv6 and IPv4, using IPv6 with routing protocols and make sure you know all the special IPv6 address ranges.

Comments

• Options
    Deadmaster200Deadmaster200 Member Posts: 145
  • Options
    georgemcgeorgemc Member Posts: 429
    Congrats! :D I'm looking forward to this one in about 6 months (after I achieve MCSA). icon_eek.gif
    WGU BS: Business - Information Technology Management
    Start Date: 01 October 2012
    QFT1,PFIT in progress.
    TRANSFERRED/COMPLETED: AGC1,BBC1,LAE1,QBT1,LUT1,QLC1,QMC1,QLT1,IWC1,INC1,INT1,BVC1,CLC1,MGC1, CWV1 BNC1, LIT1,LWC1,QAT1,WFV1,EST1,EGC1,EGT1,IWT1,MKC1,MKT1,RWT1,FNT1,FNC1, BDC1,TPV1 REQUIRED:
  • Options
    gregdehgregdeh Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good work man. Looking forward to this exam next 3 months.
  • Options
    romainromain Member Posts: 222
    Congratulations !

Thanks for you feedback... Which one will you prepare now ?
    CCIE R&S Candidate

Dynamips Labs
  • Options
    NetworkGodNetworkGod Member Posts: 236 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations man! It's a big step, hopefully i'll be joining you in a couple of months :)
    What one man can do another can do.

(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
    (")_(")domination.

- CCNA - CCDA - BCMSN - BSCI -
    - 70-270 -
  • Options
    Sa'adSa'ad Member Posts: 150 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats man, looking forward to this exam within 3wks to a month. I wanted to be the first to take it and pass it on this forum. But hey u did it man. Congrats!
    INE v4 volume 1
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    netteasernetteaser Member Posts: 198
  • Options
    mrkoreanmrkorean Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well done! I am planning to take this exam end of March. I have the new book 842-901 book plus quick reference sheets. Plan to compliment it with my newly installed dynamips.

Studying time will be 4-5 hrs after work during the weekdays. 2-3 hrs during work when its quiet (lunch), 1hr during commuting, and 10-15 hrs during the weekend.