Options

PASSED WOOOOOHOOOO!!!

NeMiNaToRNeMiNaToR Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
After two weeks of solid studying with 5-8 hours each and every day I passed today with a score of 846. Big thanks to the tech notes on this site, studied them 2 hours before sitting the exam at the actual test centre. Also used Specialized Solutions materials and test engine with 586 questions.

Onto 70-210, hopefully I can have my fully MCSA by Feb 2004. Are the tech notes for 70-210 at good/complete as the Network+ ones?

Comments

• Options
    GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    Congratz.
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif
    NeMiNaToR wrote:
    Onto 70-210, hopefully I can have my fully MCSA by Feb 2004. Are the tech notes for 70-210 as good/complete as the Network+ ones?
    Good: Yes (if I may say so myself icon_redface.gif ) Complete: No, not yet. And neither will they be as complete as the Network+ TechNotes. This is largely because we expect you to actually work/have worked with the product and/or use the MS site for additional info. It does, for as far as the objectives are currently covered, cover the most important topics. When I'll have finished the remaining TechNotes for the 70-210, it will be possible to pass the exam just by reading our TechNotes, especially if you have experience with 2000 or XP pro. I wouldn't recommended it though, just to be on the safe side. I think the TechNotes are best used in combination with a(nother) book... or product such as Transcenders or the Labs at Trainsignal.com, one of our sponsors.

Also, I'm eagerly waiting to start on more Windows 2003 TechNotes, and simply cannot afford to spend too much time on Windows 2000 notes. That is also why the TechNotes for the 70-270 exam are a bit more extensive than the 70-210 exam.

Nevertheless, if you read (learn) for example the 70-210 Printing TechNotes, it will become very hard to miss a question on printing.
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Good score!

Congratulations.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    Congrats on the pass, good luck with 210.
  • Options
    FR29FR29 Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratz on the pass!
    Good luck on your 210 exam.
    She don't come, and I don't follow.