Options

70-270 is pretty easy!!

certifiabledudecertifiabledude Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
the 70-270 is relatively easy to pass, just read the book, study heaps, I took the 70-270 today after 2 weeks studying, passed with a score of 810, now off to do the server 70-290,,,whooooa what a ride!!!!!!!
Stephen , MCP and MCSA + Mesaging

Comments

• Options
    GeorgeMcFly22GeorgeMcFly22 Member Posts: 109
    Congrats on the pass.
    After only two weeks of studying, i assume you had experience in the field then.
    Good luck on the 290 road.
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    The 70-270 is definitely easier than the other exams on the MCSA/MCSE track. Good luck on the next exam, and make sure you have lots of hands-on experience before you take the test.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck with 70-290!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice Job!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    ksatria_77ksatria_77 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    saladsalad Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeah its dead easy! icon_rolleyes.gif

Round two here I come!
  • Options
    zebra-3zebra-3 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Not a good tip...what is easy ? yes if you have real experience supporting XP to the point you would know all the subtilities from all the features of XP and compares it to the other MCP exams, yes you can call it "easy".

I wish we could see the real figures on how many people fail this exam. I remember last time I was doing my 290, all the other guys in the room were all doing 270, as my exam was longer, each time one of the guys had finish his exam the girl from the test center was asking how it went, the 4 guys had failed their exam. Probably a bad coincidence, but anyway it proved to me that people are failing MCPs too.
  • Options
    MohammadJJMohammadJJ Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello friends:
    Finally I passed the xp exams , I want to thank you becasue of your really nice 70-270 exams tips , I studied them for a week and i had **** too.
    Now Microsoft has accepted me as MCP.
    Thank you all friends.
  • Options
    certifiabledudecertifiabledude Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    zebra-3 wrote:
    Not a good tip...what is easy ? yes if you have real experience supporting XP to the point you would know all the subtilities from all the features of XP and compares it to the other MCP exams, yes you can call it "easy".

I wish we could see the real figures on how many people fail this exam. I remember last time I was doing my 290, all the other guys in the room were all doing 270, as my exam was longer, each time one of the guys had finish his exam the girl from the test center was asking how it went, the 4 guys had failed their exam. Probably a bad coincidence, but anyway it proved to me that people are failing MCPs too.

hi there, yes i guess i should have said it was relatively easy compared to the other exams , so i hear, the 70-270 was challenging, i may have been lucky as well as all my questions were just multiple choice, I had no drop and drag questions, so i guess i was lucky, cheers
    stephen
    Stephen , MCP and MCSA + Mesaging