Today My BIG day with Net +

kahawalakahawala Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
hello everyone. I have my network+ exam today at 1 pm. oh boy after 3 weeks i spend lot of time for this. hopes i can smile today icon_lol.gif

Comments

• WillisWillis Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • babyxxxbabyxxx Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Icem@nIcem@n Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck man. keep us posted.
    N+, A+(220-301 & 220-302), MCP {(70-270, 70-290, 70-291, 70-293, 70-294)MCSA 2003}, {(70-284)MCSA:Messaging}{(70-297)MCSE 2003}(70-299, 70-298) {MCSA/E:Security(70-350) CCENT (640-822)

640-816 NEXT
  • GeorgeMcFly22GeorgeMcFly22 Member Posts: 109
    May the lord be with you, icon_eek.gif
    Good luck!
  • kahawalakahawala Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    icon_lol.gif hey guys I passed the exam. not good score 709 but pass. thanks for your encorrage. next stop A+ and CCNA. icon_lol.gif
  • BookFellaBookFella Member Posts: 65 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass. Don't forget to update your profile :D
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Congratulations, a pass is a pass thats what matters
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck on your next exam!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
    Hey guys. Big thanks for everyone.. I am struck with my own decision because I can't think which way to go first. A+ or CCNA ?. I need second openion please help me to figurout what will be the most helpful. Thanks guys. crash.gif
  • malcyboodmalcybood Member Posts: 900 ■■■□□□□□□□
    kahawala wrote:
    Hey guys. Big thanks for everyone.. I am struck with my own decision because I can't think which way to go first. A+ or CCNA ?. I need second openion please help me to figurout what will be the most helpful. Thanks guys. crash.gif

Hi Kahwala,

I see you already have Certifications: MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, Network+, therefore I would say to forget about the A+ and go for the CCNA.

It does however, depend somewhat on what your job is and where you want to go in your career. If you want to get into networking which I'm guessing you do from your certs and sitting the Net+ I would say go for the CCNA.

A+ is very much a hardware break/fix cert and good to have when applying for entry level jobs. I believe it also gives a good grounding for certs such as Server+ (harware side of things).

It really depends on which way you want to go but personally I say CCNA is your best bet.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do

Malc
  • zebra-3zebra-3 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    if you are already MCDST, A+ would be really easy to get within 2 weeks, so why not take it, it always best to have one more cert under your belt, especially when it will not cost you much time studying.
    Thanks Malc and Zebra, Apprecicate both of your advice. I decide to go for CCNA and also preparing for A+ within few weeks. I check many career site and found they still mention A+ is nice to have skill for many job.