Rimage Certification

buchatechbuchatech Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey all,

I have a rimage Certification is this a good cert to have?

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    wizmyth wrote:
    Hey all,

Does it apply to your job?
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • buchatechbuchatech Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Plantwiz wrote:
    wizmyth wrote:
    Hey all,

Does it apply to your job?

I work for them now. I was wondering if it was good at other companies? or in the industry?
  • sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have never really heard of reimage certification before and have never seen it listed on a job but it can't hurt.
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    I've not heard/see it advertised as a requirement, but if you already have it...that's in your favor.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I think it would be good to have, working for them. I can't see any other true need for it in IT, other than being a cd/dvd burning machine expert......
    i remain, he who remains to be....