SCP - SCNA?

wrathrow11wrathrow11 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Where can I get question **** for SCNA?

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    THERE ARE NO **** ON THIS SITE! NOR IS IT LOOKED HIGHLY UPON FOR THOSE WHO USE THEM. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, AND JUST USE REGULAR STUDY MATERIALS. THAT MEANS YOU MIGHT HAVE TO WORK FOR THE CERTIFICATION, AS OPPOSED TO JUST KNOWING WHAT THE EXAM CONTAINS.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • SniperHunterSniperHunter Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    **** are not your friend... So what if you pass the test using ****.. When you get hired you have to know WHAT You doing.. your certification will mean jack if you cant do ANYTHING on a computer, Do yourself a favor like Ricka said, go study and work for your cert.
    "You know what they say, Microsoft could sell sand in the desert, but Novell couldn't sell crack in Harlem"
  • wrathrow11wrathrow11 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeah, I'm sorry.. maybe u guys are right or maybe not. I should not use ****. But sometimes I feel **** also help us for certification preperation. It is also consider a study material. I'm sure if we use all the appropriate study materials we can be professionals and work as one :)
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nope - no maybes about it ..... We ARE right.

Considering most **** are so full of errors that if you memorised them you would fail badly, I suggest that you actually PURCHASE a good resource such Transcender to accompany your study books.
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    wrathrow11 wrote:
    It is also consider a study material.
    Unfortunately, you are right about this.... some, too many actually, consider braindumps study material. It isn't. It is simply cheating and illegal. But this can be an advantage to you... play fair, learn as much as you need to pass and you'll be more competent than the avarage braindumper... icon_wink.gif