Free Cisco Rack Access For Techexams users [update]

2»

Comments

• JebediahSpringfieldJebediahSpringfield Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Looking at the new site. It seems to all be default mambo stuff. Any trick to getting around?

You still offering free lab time? I'm interested in seeing the schedule.

Thanks,

Jebediah
    My Very Aggressive Plan for the next 6 months!
    4/07 Cisco CCDA 640-861
    5/07 MS 70-293
    6/07 MS 70-294
    7/07 MS 70-298 (will complete MCSE)
    8/07 Cisco CCDP 642-871
    Then, probably on to CCIE R&S!
  • emmajoyceemmajoyce Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    how can you sign up?? I clicked on the link and it went to a site called voodo. Could not find any reference to your site?? any help would be appreciated. I hope your still up and running.
    lungsucker.jpg
  • wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    Ok Sorry to drag up an old topic but:

Good news the site is back up and open again. Free Cisco Rack access.

Apologies to previous memebers who signed up before April 2007, your accounts have been lost icon_cry.gif due to a problem with my hosts and a corrupt set of backups! dont host with people who have bargain in the name.

Anyway Details on the site, Free Time on Weekends (its off during the week) Any problems there is a support forum or PM me, please don't fill up this site with "I can't telnet"
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Excellent icon_cool.gif Those 4 switches alone make your lab a must-visit for visitors in all our Cisco forums.
  • AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I'm amazed that someone would offer this kind of access for free. You're doing the community a great service and it is appreciated. Will definitely make use of this in the future. Thanks.
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?