Options

MCSA/MCSE spcializations

Hello all! I have a question regarding certification. I'm on track to get specilaization in Messagin and Security. I'm a couple of exams away from MCSE. My question is, if I get my MCSE, then get my two specilaizations, will I receive a bunch of certificate and other junk int he mail for both MCSA: Specializations and MCSE:Specializations? Will my transcript and MCP profile get updated with both types automatically, or will I only get the MCSE stuff? Thanks!
B.S.B.A. (Management Information Systems)
M.B.A. (Technology Management)

Comments

• Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You will get a certificate for MCSA: Messaging, MCSA: Security, MCSE: Messaging and MCSE: Security. Your wallet card will also display, MCSA, MCSA: MEssaging, MCSA: Security, MCSE, MCSE: MEssaging, MCSE: Security, etc.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    famosbrownfamosbrown Member Posts: 637
    icroyal wrote:
    You will get a certificate for MCSA: Messaging, MCSA: Security, MCSE: Messaging and MCSE: Security. Your wallet card will also display, MCSA, MCSA: MEssaging, MCSA: Security, MCSE, MCSE: MEssaging, MCSE: Security, etc.

Wow!! Okay. I thought that if I attained my MCSE first, I would avoid receiving all of the additional certificates and wallet cards that would come from the MCSA side as well. Thanks!
    B.S.B.A. (Management Information Systems)
    M.B.A. (Technology Management)