Options

A very good CCA 4.0 - 4.5 upgrade question

edembyedemby Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have taken and passed the CCA test and passed, last night I did the CTX-1455BW Citrix Common Management Platform 4.5: Administration, but the test I took at Prometric was 4.0. What version am I certified?

Maybe should have done a poll here and in the end, let yall know what i get in the mail or what my transcript says. oh well..

Comments

• Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Since CCA for 4.5 isn't listed in Cert Manager yet, i'm guessing your certificate will be for PS 4.0.

What did you think of the exam? I think I will be taking it in about two weeks.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • Options
    Very straight forward. I do have to admit, I'm so used to Microsofts long essay questions, it was somewhat surreal. str8 to the point.
    Otherwise know printing, features of metaframe, permissions, the big one for me was policies. Because they were so str8 fwd, I would have to consider this test very fair.
    Do have to admit also - it really sucks that theres no upgrade path!
    Good luck on your endeavor!

also the (CTX-1455BW) Citrix Common Management Platform 4.5: Administration is listed on the certification progress page of Certification Manager/Integral7 which you can choose to take.
  • Options
    I passed the exam yesterday. I have the same situation as you, elearning for 4.5 and the exam for 4.0. The 4.5 exam is now showing up in Cert Manager. The title for the section is for CCA 4, and not CCA 4.0 or CCA 4.5. Guess I will wait and see what it says on my certificate when I get it.
    Andy

• Options
    My Certificate reads "Citrix Certified Administrator for Citrix Presentation Server 4"
    Andy

• Options
    My Certificate reads "Citrix Certified Administrator for Citrix Presentation Server 4" also. oh well.