Now MCSE, passed 297

Passed 297 today with 770. Finally MCSE. Exam was a bit confusing at times, just heaps of focusing through the case study to find clues on what the answers are. Relieved MCSE is complete. What to next? CCNA or MCSE messaging. prob will pursue both just gota decide which one to go with next

Comments

• TregTreg Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats Kovo, must be a big relief to get that off your shoulders.

Can you give more of a review on the exam, the resources you used and time it took to study etc?

Im looking at the CCNA straight after my MCSE, 2 exams to go, still feels like a long time.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Congratz!! I'd go the messaging route, I found it easier that 284, just more case studies.
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    That's very cool, congratulations on the pass. . . and definitely a big congrats on getting your MCSE.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice job Kovo. icon_cool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • kovokovo Member Posts: 122
    I used Sybex for each exam i sat with MS. I passed 294 about 1 month ago so i hit the sybex text book for this exam, read some of the MS press text and went through practice case studies from sybex cd with book and from MS Press disc. Technically there is not much to study u will have covered all the technical aspects up to this exam, this is just alot of thinking and going through the case to find the answer or clue to what the anwer will be. I had 4 case Studies in exam, about 30 mins for each one.
  • georgemcgeorgemc Member Posts: 429
    Congrats! :D
    WGU BS: Business - Information Technology Management
    Start Date: 01 October 2012
    QFT1,PFIT in progress.
    TRANSFERRED/COMPLETED: AGC1,BBC1,LAE1,QBT1,LUT1,QLC1,QMC1,QLT1,IWC1,INC1,INT1,BVC1,CLC1,MGC1, CWV1 BNC1, LIT1,LWC1,QAT1,WFV1,EST1,EGC1,EGT1,IWT1,MKC1,MKT1,RWT1,FNT1,FNC1, BDC1,TPV1 REQUIRED:
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks