Exam tomorrow [Update Passed]

Going to take 293 tomorrow and I'm doing some last minute reading until my eyes bleed....well not bleed because I may need to use them to take the test. I will be posting passing scores in about 14 hours!!

Comments

• georgemcgeorgemc Member Posts: 429
    Good luck! icon_thumright.gif
    WGU BS: Business - Information Technology Management
    Start Date: 01 October 2012
    QFT1,PFIT in progress.
    TRANSFERRED/COMPLETED: AGC1,BBC1,LAE1,QBT1,LUT1,QLC1,QMC1,QLT1,IWC1,INC1,INT1,BVC1,CLC1,MGC1, CWV1 BNC1, LIT1,LWC1,QAT1,WFV1,EST1,EGC1,EGT1,IWT1,MKC1,MKT1,RWT1,FNT1,FNC1, BDC1,TPV1 REQUIRED:
  • TregTreg Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck, taking mine within a week.

Make sure you give a full review!
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck, let us know how you do!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • hanakuinhanakuin Member Posts: 144
    Update - Passed with 880! I only studied for about 2 weeks using Sybex, Labs, and experience. I had 3 simulations, the last one was frustrating, it had to do with certificates and I was able to easily accomplish all of the objectives except for the last, the sim just wouldn't allow me to complete it. I reset the sim a few times at no avail. I knew that I had passed so I went ahead and marked it as complete and moved on. I did replicate the question on my test lab and was able to accomplish it, so something was up with the sim, anyways a pass is a pass. I didn't have as many RRAS questions as I was expecting, the test did seem pretty easy. I'd give it 7 out of 10 on difficulty. Nobody should have any problems with this test if they read a good study guide and practice with a test lab thoroughly. On to 70-294!!!
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • TregTreg Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the review.

Hope I can provide a passing review when I sit mine icon_rolleyes.gif
  • AnthonyJD81AnthonyJD81 Member Posts: 187
    Yeha thanks for the review. I wonder sometimes with these simulations. Usually, if there is something that cannot be done via the method you are trying, there is an alternative route to accomplish the task that Microsoft feels you should do. You would think they would unlock several ways to doing things...

Who knows at this point. Nonetheless, you passed - congrats!!!
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Good job, that's not a bad score are all. Enjoy the post-pass glow for a while.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.