Scheduled Net+ Exam for next week

viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
I have scheduled my Net+ exam for next week. I'm pretty much ready for it. Does anyone have pointers for the exam? icon_eek.gif Like what topics were the ones that came up the most in the exam.
CCNP Security - DONE!
CCNP R&S - In Progress...
CCIE Security - Future...

Comments

• 0828608286 Member Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
    All the topics that can be in your exam are listed right here http://www.comptia.org/certification/Network/network_objectives.pdf make sure you print out a copy and work through it. Concentrate on topics you do not fully know and research them until you understand them fully and you will be fine when exam time comes up and stares you in the face. Good luck with your exam and let us know how things go. I got to book my exam for next week I'll let you guys know how it goes. Later icon_lol.gif
  • bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    i found that when i did my exam, that, unlike my a+, most of the questions hadn't been seen before in practice tests. there was plenty of time to do the exam. i was given 90 minutes and completed it in less than 30, although i spent another 30 going over my answers again icon_wink.gif

keep you eye open on the troubleshooting/scenario questions. they can require some thought.
    A+ Moderator
  • GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    Good luck.
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman