Taking my Network+ this Thursday

DiddycoonDiddycoon Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Starting to get a little nervous now.

My hands get sweaty and the ends of my fingers get that tingerly feeling when I think about it LOL.

Anyone have any advice for me in the last few days run up? (apart from 'pass' that is). :)

Comments

• babyxxxbabyxxx Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck.

I will be taking my exam on saturday as any one got last minute advise to offer

thanks
  • BookFellaBookFella Member Posts: 65 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm doing mine tomorrow at noon. What I'm doing is just going over the objectives and taking practice questions. Also, reading the tech notes from this site before the exam really helps.
  • ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • kahawalakahawala Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck for all of your exam. God bless you
  • jerseyjoejerseyjoe Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just took mine yesterday and passed. What I found tricky on some questiosn is they give you 4 answers, 2 were totally off the wall, out of the 2 remaining either could be right so you really have to think about what the BEST answer would be. Like I said I passed and I am sure you will too just on the questions that could have two possible answers really sit and think about what would be the BEST one.
    Mostly the rest of the questions were straight forward.

Good luck!
  • brickstolbrickstol Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just take it easy and be confident and if you know your stuff that should be it.
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Good Luck

know the objectives, get some good rest and nail it on test day!
  • DiddycoonDiddycoon Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone.

Just a couple of hours to go then I'll know if all my studying has paid off. icon_eek.gif
    Passed with a score of 763. :D

I had a fair few questions on fibre optic media and wireless as well as general network troubleshooting scenarios.

icon_arrow.gif Now on to my next exam towards my MCSA cert.[/b]
  • babyxxxbabyxxx Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congratulations and well done . pls could u tell me the materials u used. i am getting nervous cos am taking my on saturday morning
    I used Sybex Network Plus Study Guide 4th Edition mainly.

On the last few days run up I brushed up by taking the practice exams and browsing through the tech notes on this site.
    But I found the the actual exam covered a fairly wide general knowledge base.
    So if you practice networking and have a good understanding how everthing works you should do fine.
  • melvincolejrmelvincolejr Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I say just stay calm. I was so nervous I almost threw up.
    Be nice to geeks; it's a good chance yo'll end up working for on someday
    I used the practice exams here and on www.****.com and certblaster which came with my text books but I'm pretty sure you can D/L it nut I'm not 100% sure.
    it's not amazon the site won't let me put the right link in. **** is what I was trying to say
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats to diddycoon and good luck to the other guys taking the test my advice is a good nights sleep the day before, go in there confident, nail it, come out and celebrate :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops