a+ practice - when is enough?

pdixonpdixon Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have a certificate in pc maintenance and have been studying these practice tests, along with a+ for dummies (book & cd), also practice tests called shredder. I am scheduled next friday & saturday. does anyone know if all of this about covers all bases in preparing for the tests? icon_eek.gif I am exhausted.

Comments

• GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    If you've studied that much, and the test is that close, stop worrying. I passed both of my exams yesterday, and to tell the truth, it isn't that hard. The passing score is only about 52% right now, so passing really isn't anything to worry about. Just get a bunch of practice exams and make sure that you score atleast an 80% on all of them. Then you'll be ready to not only pass the exam but do well on it as well. The last thing I did before leaving the house to go take the exams was to take a couple of practice exams. This gets your mind working in a test taking mode, and passing the practice exams also boosts confidence. Just relax, and enjoy your test.
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • The Big BossThe Big Boss Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    icon_cool.gif believe it or not
    i only studied for 3 weeks for both the core and os
    it was intense i didnt drop a book once
    when i finally took the exam i was finished in ten minutes
    i even got accused of cheating
    all the same the test was easy i think i studied a bit too much[/b]
  • bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    sounds like you should pass okay, though the term "shredder" sounds familiar. i seem to recall a test engine with a similar name a few years ago that used questions and answers lifted from brain **** - be careful, anything taken from **** is unreliable - true, the latest objectives may not have been tested long enough for a sizable question-pool to be available, but you never know.
    A+ Moderator